What if birthing a peaceful mother was the goal?
Peaceful Maternity Coaching prepares you to birth your maternal transformation, not just your baby.
As a result, women:
- feel more centered in their daily lives
- have healthier outcomes for mom and baby
- reduce, if not eliminate, the need for medical interventions during labor and birth
- experience decreased fear, stress, and anxiety
- reduce stress hormones traveling through your placenta to your baby
- improve their self-awareness
- become active participates in creating their birth story
- are more informed
- are more equipped to self-advocate
- feel more supported
- have more pleasant birth experiences
- reduce the risk of postpartum depression
- feel more prepared for motherhood
By viewing the maternal journey as your pathway to spiritual growth, we work to prepare you for birthing the best version of yourself for the life you carry inside as well as the life you were designed to live.
Birth the life awaiting within
Prepare for more
Labor to Life is a maternal preparation program designed to equip you mentally, physically, and spiritually for the journey ahead and the new life that awaits you on the other side of pregnancy.
This program is for the woman who:
- desires to prepare thoroughly
- wants to flow through pregnancy, labor, and birth with a peaceful mind
- seeks experienced, professional, private coaching and support
- would like to advance their spiritual growth throughout their maternal experience
The maternal journey was designed to assist us in learning how to ride the waves of life and to birth the higher version that guides from within. This program shows you how the major lessons of pregnancy, labor, and birth can be applied to everyday life after your baby arrives.
Labor to Life:
- enhances your self-awareness and mindfulness
- prepares you for birth and all your labors of life
- Personalized coaching plans
- Private Maternity Coaching sessions (weekly, biweekly, or monthly options)
- Printable Session Summaries
- Individualized Labor Preparation Plan
- Personalized Birth Plan
- Partner/Support member(s) training
- 7 Birth Preparation modules
- Unlimited access to educational material and training videos
- Printable resource sheets and study materials
- Open communication via text and email
- Referrals as needed
*NEW 7-week program option