What would happen if you decluttered your mind?
Peaceful Mind Coaching is clarity coaching designed to enhance your ability to rebalance your mind and body during and between all your seasons of life.
Women who learn how to rebalance:
- are more self-aware
- feel more centered
- practice mindfulness
- have higher emotional intelligence
- perform at advanced levels
- easily access their inner power
- filter out undesired energy
- allow more opportunities to flow in their direction
- stay more grounded in who they are and who they are called to be
- are better able to advocate for themselves throughout their journey
- feel more present in their everyday lives, including during interactions with their children, spouse, extended family, co-workers, employees, and friends
When we tune in and self-assess, we are able to renew our mind and gain a clear perspective. Failing to self-assess leads to lack of individualized planning. This is when we find ourselves feeling trapped, confused, and overwhelmed.
When we begin to operate from a peaceful mind, we begin to change, to improve, and evolve into a higher version of ourselves.
Unleash the energy within
Create your own story
Releasing Peaceful Power is designed to make rebalancing second nature. This program assists you in enhancing the skill of shifting your mind and body to unleash the energy within.
This program is for the woman who:
- seeks emotional stability
- desires a more peaceful mind
- has embraced that she is on a transformational journey
- believes all is connected and that all things happen for a reason
- is in a season of transition and/or personal acceptance
Releasing Peaceful Power:
- prepares you to tune in, release, and retrieve your 3 forms of energy on demand
- assists you in creating a lifestyle where you’re able to peacefully travel the paths that lead to your personal and professional growth.
- Weekly Navigation Calls
- Printable Session Summaries
- Individualized life strategy plans
- Personalized self-care plans
- Navigation modules
- Downloadable materials
- Open communication via text and email