Preparation brings peace
- Peaceful Mamas Only (pregnant women exclusive)
- Live & online
- Instructor interactions
- Recorded classes for replay
- Downloadable study material
- Open email communication with Birth Specialist
- Q&A sessions in private group settings
Attend classes at any stage of pregnancy
As opposed to the normal recommendation of waiting to attend classes between 24-32 weeks pregnant, we believe the earlier, the better.
Comprehensive education and continuous prenatal support have been proven to assist in achieving better outcomes.
Empowered mothers become active participates in creating the birth story they are proud to share and remember.
Prepare your mind, body, and soul
- Decrease unhealthy outcomes
- Increase your chances of a positive pregnancy and birth experience
- Empower yourself with a variety of instructors and specialists that have been certified and licensed as Childbirth Educators, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Midwives, Acupuncturists, Nutritionists, and more
- Reduce, if not eliminate, the need for medical interventions during labor and birth
- Receive valuable and nonbiased information that cookie cutter childbirth classes aren’t able to give
Childbirth education and support should be accessible and affordable for all. Whether it be work schedules, finances, transportation, or childcare; many mothers have life obstacles that stand in the way of their ability to prepare in the way they desire and need.